Heating Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Bioheat Energy Ltd is a leading Renewable Heating Installer in the South West, based in Wincanton, Somerset. Having steadily expanded over recent years, Bioheat have an excitin gopportunity for a competent professional heating engineer (electrical bias preferred but not essential) who wants to progress their career and learn new skills. Bioheat is looking for someone with energy and drive, a quick learner, who must demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times, and be a good team player.
Experience in renewables is not essential. Full training in biomass and heat pump technologies will be provided.
All levels of experience considered.
The successful candidate will be joining a small group of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about renewables and engineering innovations. The position is predominantly Monday to Friday, with competitive rates of pay and overtime opportunities. The majority of our projects are based locally within the Dorset/Somerset area.
To apply please send your CV to:
We look forward to hearing from you
Operations & Administration Assistant
Salary range – £15,000 to £18,000 (based on experience) plus company pension and overtime potential. (equivalent to £8.25 to £9.90 per hour)
Bioheat is a long-established renewable heating company based in Kingsmead Business Park, Gillingham, Dorset. Bioheat enjoys an excellent reputation for providing the best solutions in renewable heating available in the South West area and is seeking to grow its business rapidly over the next few years.
Bioheat is seeking a local ambitious person to become their new Operations & Administration Assistant.
The successful candidate will support the other members of the Bioheat team by performing office duties as well as operational tasks essential to the smooth running of the business.
The role is seen as an essential addition to enable the whole Bioheat team to operate more efficiently. Subject to the ambitions of the successful candidate there is an opportunity to progress into a more senior operational or administrative role within Bioheat.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, proactive and have good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Perform general office duties including photocopying, filing, sorting and opening post and ordering stationery
- Answer phones and with the support of the Bioheat team deal with basic customer and supplier queries
- Liaise with the Bioheat installation team, assisting them with parts ordering and logistics
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Following training from the Bioheat team:
- complete job oriented documentation including job information sheets as well as health and safety documentation
- assist with risk assessment and method statement preparation
- assist with renewable heat incentive applications
- keep digital and social media feeds up-to-date (website, Facebook, twitter and Instagram)
- assist with the ordering and management of parts stock
- Maintaining records, filling systems and computer files
- Undertaking any other tasks / duties as may be reasonably required for the role.