Combined Heat and Power
Full Range of Modern Heating Technologies
Combined heat and power systems (CHP) are an efficient and cost effective solution for many businesses to produce low carbon electricity onsite. Where power is consumed, heat is often required as well. By making use of low cost or waste heat, CHP technologies are able to significantly reduce energy costs by cutting fuel consumption and displacing expensive grid electricity with power generated from low cost heat fuels such as gas or biomass.
Bioheat is experienced with a wide range of biomass and gas CHP technologies, so whatever your need please call a member of our team for advice and assistance.
As an Innasol Certified Partner, Bioheat also has exclusive access to the leading German-based gas CHP supplier – Sokratherm.
Sokratherm has been manufacturing class leading combined heat and power units since 1977 from their state of the art production facility in Germany. Sokratherm offers a wide product range of compact CHP units from 50kW to 550kW and has installed more than 1,500 CHP units. Ideal for our customers, and partners.
Why choose a CHP system from Bioheat?
- A range of CHP technologies available to suit your needs
- Bioheat’s CHP technologies are able produce power from as little as 9kW (i.e. small nursing home) up to 4MW (i.e. manufacturing facility)
- Attractive returns on investment optimised by sophisticated modelling from Bioheat’s experienced team
- Excellent efficiency rates of up to 97% – which helps you to get the most from the energy contained in the fuel and minimise your energy cost.
- Low integration costs for many technologies
- If sound is an issue, Bioheat has products with outstanding sound insulation which allows for an installation of the CHP units also in sound sensitive buildings
- Constant, unattended operation by fully automatic CHP control system with remote monitoring and control
- Highest reliability and therefore low operation and maintenance costs due to carefully selected serial parts from leading producers.
- Significant reduction in carbon emissions
You can benefit from a CHP system simply if;
- Your building has a consistent heat and power demand; and
- Your building has a constant high heat base load over the year.
In addition, there are further financial benefits if:
- Your business pays a climate change levy; or
- Your business is affected by the carbon reduction commitment.
Speak to our team of experts today
01747 228 474